- Studying Scripture on your own to sharpen and deepen your theology
- Healthy vibrant prayer life
- Receiving accountability and spiritual authority from hub leader
- Learning and using your gifts/calling
- Confession and repentance with leader
- Spending time w/apprentice to know and serve them well.
- Regular and consistent follow up based on needs/struggles mentioned in time together.
- Consistent engagement with neighbors outside of group gatherings.
Push Back Darkness
- Geographic mission engagement personally
- Non-Christian relationships where each is known
- Demonstration socially in your area (social justice, poor & needy, widows & orphans)
- Consistent prayer over and for all these areas.
- Praying for the poor corporately?
- Engaging prayer for world missions?